Saturday, April 7, 2012

16 weeks!!!

How far along? 16 weeks :)


Maternity clothes? I just wear dresses everyday.  Some are maternity and some are not.


Sleep?  Not so much the past few days because I have been sick but yes for the most part! 

Best moment this week?  Just feeling a bit of movement.  Also, when my princess kisses my belly.  She even gets right up to my tummy and says "hi baby".  She is going to be an amazing big sister!!

Food cravings?  O.M.G I can't get enough really spicy food!  I was the same way with Presley!!

Gender?  I still think it's a girl!

Movement?  Yep!  For sure :)  Tiny amount but I feel it :)

What I am looking forward to?  Finding out the gender in a few weeks :)  

What I miss?  Hmm nothing.   

Words of wisdom?  I don't really have any words of wisdom.

Milestones?  I am feeling great!!
                                        16 week picture!  I know you like my pajama pants :)  To be honest,  I live in this kind of stuff when i'm not out and about.  



No comments:

Post a Comment