So today I took Pres to her 18 month check-up. It was a bit late but better late than never. Doctor said she was exceptionally healthy and very vocal. She is in the 61st percentile for weight, 77th percentile for height, and 80th percentile for head circumference (Bryan jokingly says she is so smart, no wonder her head is so big) lol. She definitely gets her smarts from her daddy. Bryan is incredibly smart and i'm hoping she takes after him hehe..anyways enough about that. Presley has been prescribed some medication because her body is not producing enough estrogen and there are some health concerns because of it. I will take her back in two weeks to see if she has made any progress.
In other news, my pregnancy is still going great. Back has been hurting a lot today but probably because I have been moving non-stop. I am not a person to sit around. In fact, it drives me crazy. Most days I don't even turn on the TV unless I am letting Pres watch her morning toons. Bryan gave me a massage when he came home from work and it is feeling a little better. I always had a tremendous amount of back pain with Presley too. But I figure if that is the only thing wrong, then I am doing pretty darn good! In other good news, Bryan loves his new job!! I am so proud of him and his drive and ambition. He's a hard worker, great daddy, amazing husband, and full-time student. What more could I ask for?! Anywho, will update in a few days with my newest prego post but for now hope y'all are having a great week! These three pics were taken before her 18 month appointment this morning. 3 April 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment