Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17 weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks :)


Maternity clothes? I just wear dresses everyday.  Some are maternity and some are not.


Sleep?  Not very much because of Bryan's new schedule.  I'm home alone every night :/

Best moment this week?  Just when Presley talks to the "baby" and gives my tummy kisses.  That girl is seriously one of the most loving children I have ever met.  She is such a little nurturer.  

Food cravings?  Still spicy food!

Gender?  I don't even know any more!!  I am carrying super low this time unlike the way I carried Presley (super high) so we shall see :)  

Fetal Movement?  I haven't felt anything in a couple of days so I have been worried but my amazing hubby keeps telling me not to be a worry wart..that everything is fine :)

What I am looking forward to?  Finding out the gender next week!!

What I miss?  Hmm nothing.   

Words of wisdom?  I don't really have any words of wisdom.

Milestones?  I am feeling great!!
                                        17 weeks pregnant picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment