Thursday, March 22, 2012

13 Weeks!!

Ok so I am totally stealing my good friend Crystal's idea :)  I love the idea of documenting my pregnancy and being able to look at back!  Here goes!  I am 13 weeks and 5 days today (yes I had to google it because I can't remember to save my life).

How far along?  13 weeks!!  Almost to the second trimester or already in the second trimester depending on the book you read :)  I consider the second trimester at 14 weeks.

Maternity clothes?  I have been wearing dresses a lot lately.  Some maternity and some not.  No maternity shirts.  I have never wore them.  I'll just stretch out my regular clothes.  haha.

Sleep?  I sleep great depending on the night.  Baby is not affecting my sleep at all.  I just can't sleep if hubby isn't here.

Best moment this week?  Well I know I have been feeling quickening movements and I know without a shadow of a doubt I have either felt a hand or a foot or something.  I sat up real quick in bed one night and knew that is what it was.  Yes, it is very early but I am confident that's what it was.

Food cravings?  No real cravings just real thirsty.  I do however love spicy food ALLL the time :)

Gender?  Too early but I do have a girl name picked out :)  yay!  Oh, I have also had several dreams I was having a girl!  We shall see!

Movement?  See above :)

What I am looking forward to?  I am looking most forward to just enjoying my pregnancy and having the most healthy pregnancy that I can.  I can't wait to find out the gender either :)

What I miss?  I don't really miss anything.  I now have an excuse to drink chocolate milk everyday if I wish :)

Words of wisdom?  I don't really have any words of wisdom.

Milestones?  Well I have almost made it out of the first trimester.  I would definitely consider that a milestone :)

Here is my 13 week belly shot.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I look huge compared to you lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I am getting bigger by the day! I am also a lot taller and bigger than you are :) You are a tiny little thing so naturally you are going to show faster!

      Delete