Thursday, March 29, 2012

14 Weeks!!

How far along? I think 14 weeks and 5 days.


Maternity clothes?  I have been wearing dresses a lot lately.  


Sleep?  I sleep great depending on the night.  Baby is not affecting my sleep at all.  I just can't sleep if hubby isn't here. 

Best moment this week?  Hearing our little miracle's heartbeat today!  Most amazing sound ever :)

Food cravings?  Nope, I've just been hungry!!!

Gender?  I still think it's a girl!

Movement?  Yep.  I asked the doctor today if I was crazy because I had been feeling stuff and he said, not at all!  He said it is normal to feel things a lot earlier the second time around.

What I am looking forward to?  Finding out the gender in a few weeks :)  

What I miss?  My husband!  Haha!  Dang pregnancy hormones!  

Words of wisdom?  I don't really have any words of wisdom.

Milestones?  I have reached the second trimester!!


14 week bellyshot!  Hubby isn 't here so I had to take a self portrait!  P.S. this is the only time you well ever see a picture of me in the mirror with a camera!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment