So this week it is just me and my little lady. Bryan left today and oh boy was it hard. You would thing as much as we have been apart (being in the military) it would get easier but it doesn't. It is a stressful week school wise but on Wednesday we are going to go to Georgia for a few days and visit some friends and family whom haven't seen Pres since she was just a chubby little baby! I am super excited :) On a different note, I finally went to the doctor. I have to wait for the bloodwork to come back to see if it is anything more serious like my thyroid or other various levels but I definitely had a chemical imbalance going on which was getting worse by the day. I'm on some new meds and I seriously feel better than I have felt in a long time! My energy levels are back up, i'm not sleepy all day, I have been working out and just feeling soo much better. I really am glad I went to the doctor ( I never go to the doctor for anything.ever! Glad my hubby made me go :) I just love my hubby so much. He called me tonight to tell me to make sure and give nugnug kisses for him when she wakes up in the morning. He's such a good daddy. Enough of my rambling for now. Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment