Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Bittersweet.
Today was a bittersweet day for me. We decided to find Saki our Shiba Inu a new home where he would get the attention and time he needed. With Bryan being gone a lot and me so busy, I just don't have the time he needs. It was very sad nonetheless to say goodbye to the Socks. As I drove away, he was looking out of the window watching me leave..very sad :/ He has a nice new home now with a female Shiba named Harrah so hopefully he will be happy. I also found out today that my grandmother's health is not in very good condition. She may be possibly having open heart surgery next week, very sad. Please just keep me in your prayers. It is an especially difficult week with Bryan being gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment