Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life is hectic to say the least.

I have been so busy lately..oh my goodness!  To put things in perspective, I have not sat down since last week and watched even a minute of t.v.  I am up at 730 ish lately and don't go to bed until at least after midnight every night.  I have also not been feeling good lately.  I have been super duper tired and all the time (no i'm not pregnant)!  I am going to go to the dr next week and have some bloodwork done.  As a child, I had extremely low iron levels and got regular shots in my legs and I am feeling like maybe I need to go get checked out.  I have a million thoughts running through my head..does it have to do with my thyroid?  Am I enemic?  Are my iron levels low?  Do I have a hormonal imbalance?  Do I have diabetes (my mother in law suggested this one but I surely hope not)?  I mean I just feel like I have the "symptoms" for everything lately..I am super healthy these days though..that is what I don't get.  I drink lots of water, eat pretty healthy (for the most part), and work-out..what is going on with me?!  Also, I have had constant headaches since the birth of Presley and I mean constant.  It is nothing for me to take 2-4 Tylenol a day just to make it through the day.  This is not normal and surely can't be healthy for me.  I can't wait to go get some blood work done.  I know I am stressed, I don't get much sleep, and I do drink more caffeine now.. ( I NEVER drank caffeine until after having baby)..but I just know it is something more serious than that.  If anyone could offer any insight or offer suggestions, please let me know :)  On a happy note, my little girl is just as beautiful as ever.  Spoiled rotten and so dang smart.  I just love her to pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment