Friday, December 2, 2011
Whewwwwww!
Oh.my! I have been so busy lately! It has been a little while since I have blogged! School is OVER next week and I can't wait to have a few weeks off! I DESPERATELY want need a break! Bry has been a traveling man but the good news is he will be starting his new job soon :) We are both very excited to see what the future entails. Presley is good. She is talking up a storm, she can count to two :) and she is such a drama queen. She loves to be outside and still loves to eat. Some of her favorite words are ball, mama, dada, juice (she drinks water and we call it juice), cheese, Narnie (Arnie the dog) and night night. She is a little chatterbox now and is such a smart little girl might I add. ( I think she takes after her daddy in that department LOL)! Between taking care of everything around the house, school, and Presley my friends have taken a back seat. Sorry to those of y'all that I talk to on a regular basis. This mama hasn't even been working out if that tells you anything. I have got to get back in the groove of things before my body takes a back seat too. (Kidding LOL). Our Thanksgiving was perfect this year. We went down to the beach to spend it with Bryan's family who all came to the beach house...it was so nice to see everyone and catch up.. Bryan has a very small family but it was fun nonetheless. I can't believe Christmas is in just a few weeks! Woahh!! It came quick! Presley is going to have a wonderful Christmas this year. She is getting a gigantic ball pit (she loves the one at MyGym so much) that we decided that it was a must. She is also getting a vacuum and some other cleaning stuff..she loves to clean. Perhaps, I will have a maid after Christmas?! ;) She seriously is always dragging the broom around and being her cute self. It is just going to be the three of us this year for Christmas but that is perfect for me. I think sometimes when you try and spend time with a million people and do a million things and buy a million people gifts, you lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas and that it isn't just about gift giving and the big fat man in the red suit. All I want is for my family to be together and share in the joy of such a special day with our perfect little girl. Christmas if my FAVORITE time of the year and I can't wait. Anywho, hope everyone is well and doing wonderful. Talk to y'all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment