Sunday, September 11, 2011

Doing just peachy!

Hey y'all!  It has been a while and thought I would give a little update!  Presley is WALKING!!  She is walking very good..she is finally finding her center balance and doing so well!  She is talking up a storm.  She can say meow, puppy, mama, dada, Bobby (her great uncle), papa, uh-oh spag (spaghettios but she only says the first spa part)  LOL, baba for bubbleguppies her favorite show and a few more.  I just can't think of them right now.  She now points to things that she is interested in.  She is super independent!  She doesn't like to hold hands and wants to walk all by herself!!  She has the absolute sweetest disposition and is full of personality.  She will eat anything and everything!!  She isn't picky in the least or not yet anyways.  She does however LOVE fruits and vegetables.  Her favorite is watermelon!  We usually go through an entire one a week (her eating the bulk of it).  She is definitely a eater!  She takes after her mama and dada!  LOL!
I have successfully weaned her from breastfeeding.  I did it about a month ago and still haven't dried up but my LC told me it could take months so no worries.  It was a little bittersweet to end breastfeeding but Presley was over it.  She is too independent to sit in my lap and breastfeed.  She isn't drinking milk whatsoever but she is super healthy.  I am really having baby fever lately!  I know I know I feel crazy but I want another baby so bad!  Hopefully soon :)  Life is just peachy for us right now.  School is great and life is great!  I usually take Presley on about 3 or so playdates a week so we are busy bees :)  We love it!
On a different note, today is the 10 year anniversary of September 11.  It is hard to believe that 10 years ago I was sitting in my Home Economics class and the news came on.  My teacher said "this isn't important, y'all can watch it when you get home.  For now we have shorts that need to be sewn".  Yea, because we all know sewing shorts is way more important than America being under attack.  I will never forget that moment.  We will never forget those who lost their lives on that unfortunate day.  I am so thankful for those people whether they be military, police, firefighters, or anyone that have or continue to put their life at risk for us.   I am so thankful to be an American!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!



1 comment:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute! :) I had a bunch of teachers tell me the same thing that day...Only in Stockbridge, huh?

    ReplyDelete