Sunday, August 14, 2011

Despite the stress.

Despite the stress, I had a wonderful weekend and Presley had such a great first birthday.  Presley is officially ONE!!  I can't believe it, can you?!?!  Oh.My!  Where does the time go?  We went to the beach Fri to spend the weekend with my mother in law and Bryan's aunt Cheryl.  Bryan didn't go because of course he has a lot of studying to do the next few weeks so needs a lot of quiet time.  He met us down there Sat.  I just love going down there.  Fri we went to lunch at Cracker Barrel.  Presley had a nice big helping of green beans and macaroni and cheese for her birthday!  What a big girl!!  We went and did some shopping (mine and Presley's favorite) and just had a blast!  Great girls day!  All in all, Presley had a wonderful birthday!!  Saturday, I went with some of my closest girlfriends here to St.Augustine.  We just had so much fun!  We laughed, ate a nice lunch, shopped, ate ice cream, and laughed some more.  That's what we do best.  Presley stayed with her memaw all day yesterday and of course my wonderful hubby took me to a nice dinner last night.  He really is wonderful.  I love him more and more everyday and always so thankful to be married to such a smart, intelligent, well-spoken, hardworking, and handsome man.  We just had the best time.  It was such a wonderful weekend and I just LOVE my little family so much and am so thankful we are all happy and healthy.


My birthday girl!!!  


Me and my love.


Great friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment