Saturday, April 16, 2011

Forty-six!

46 is the number of pounds I have lost total!!  I got on the scale this morning and realized I was 6 pounds under my goal-weight and about 16 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight!  It is a month of new beginnings and I am so happy.  This is coming from a girl who once wore a size BIG pre-military days!  Bryan says I am losing my badonkadonk LOL but I don't care!  Now I am a 6 or 8 depending on the day.  Let me just say, I was not on a weight-loss journey but more less I have been on a change my lifestyle journey over the last few years.  I am finally perfecting the lifestyle that works best for me now if I could just get my hubby on board ;)    I was so excited, I ate a brownie for breakfast!  LOL..healthy me ;)

2 comments:

  1. What's your secret? I can only loose about 5 pounds and then it stops. Diet & exercise don't seem to work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it has been a combination of working-out, eating healthy (hardly any processed foods), breastfeeding, being on the go a lot, and stress. Also, I always feed Pres when I am eating so I eat a lot slower and get full quick..(normally I eat really fast lol). Girl, you look GREAT and don't need to lose any weight! I needed to lose weight! I was tired of being size chubby! LOL!

    ReplyDelete