Basic training..whewww glad I never have to relive that again..this was my perfectly done dust-free no wrinke bed and those are my shoes that are perfectly lined up using a ruler...yes a ruler!
Miscellanous things...coins, beret, badge, a plaque from my family, etc.
CCAF and my AF Achievement medal (in the picture above) and this is the actual award
I just can't believe it has really been 5 years! I remember the night before which was 5 years ago to the date tonight, I had to spend the night at a hotel in ATL to leave early the next morning..
Needless to say, I never slept..all I could think about was what I had gotten myself into..
On a different note, a friend that I went through basic with left today for a deployment..She will be apart from her husband and daughter (1year old) for 10 months I believe..it really makes me think. It makes you want to tell those people that bitch about the pettiest crap to shut the hell up..I always say that every situation could be worse...and it's the truth.
Anyways...yep 5 years tomorrow!


what a great blog! found you via blog hopping around :) your backgroun caught my eye...I've used this print before and LOVE it...your blog is really cute :)
ReplyDeleteKristen
http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com