Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Yep, I HATE my legs.  I want so bad to like them but I just don't.  I have terrible scars on them from several incidents that happened when I was little.  It's kind of funny though because a few years ago when I was a younger I was heavier by about 30 pounds and I would wear shorts, skirts and dresses with no problem but now that I have lost weight I feel like my legs are awful.  My husband always reminds me that I have beautiful legs but I am pretty sure he just feels sorry for me ;)  LOL kidding :)  Anyways, hopefully in my next life I will have legs like Cameron Diaz.  Long and Lean :)  P.S  She doesn't have one bit of cellulite either!  Oh well, I will continue to tell myself that all of those *skinny bitches* do..it's just a great airbrush tan that hides it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment