Thursday, February 17, 2011
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Ok well I must first just say that Presley by far has made the biggest impact on my life in the last few months but I will write about her in a blog to come in a few days :) As far as the past few years the USAF made the biggest impact on my life. I was really headed down the wrong path when I made the decision to change my life and take back control and here I am almost 5 years later and doing better than ever :) So many great things came from my four year enlistment. I met my hubby and we were married 2 months later :) I earned my CCAF in Criminal Justice. I was awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal. I met many awesome friends! I've earned a free education which I am fully taking advantage of :) I gained a world of experience and how could I forget a lot of knowledge of guarding nuclear weapons ;) (Thank you red book!) It's kind of funny because the whole time I was in I was counting down the years, months, weeks and days I had left and now I kind of miss it :P I think I mostly just miss the people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment