As a matter of fact, last night I was working out and my mind was racing like usual. I started to try and remember life before Presley and I really couldn't. Kind of crazy. Presley has made my life so complete :) She is the light of my life and my little princess. She is definitely mommy's little girl and spoiled rotten and I don't see a damn thing wrong with that! Love you forever and always baby girl aka nug nug =)
Mommy loves you baby girl :)
♥♥♥
A Baby Girl Is...
A baby girl is...
eyes that mesmerize,
drawing all time, energy and focus
to her unique attractions.
Smiles and giggles,
bringing more thrills,
pleasure and satisfaction
than any amount of money can buy.
Sweet, soft,
feminine baby fragrance...
inhaled happiness.
Growing, changing,
in your eyes appearing
more beautiful every day,
your baby girl is all that,
and so much more.
By Joanna Fuchs You are truly a blessing from up above :) Little side note..So yesterday I found out Presley really loves peas. Like a lot! She woofed a container in about 2 seconds lol. I called my mom today and told her about it and she told me that was always Muvie's favorite vegetable. Put a smile on my face seeing as Muvie's 2nd death anniversary just passed. It's been a tough couple of days but that definitley made my heart smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment