Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rice Cereal and CHRISTmas :)

So right now I am sitting her and have so much on my mind.  I have been very stressed lately and would really like to have some peace of mind soon.  Bryan always tells me that I need to stop worrying but that is what I do...I am a worry wart by nature.  I know Bryan and I have a very strong love for each other and we will make it through the rough times together.  I was suppose to start back school in Jan but doesn't look like that is going to happen now either...submitted the paperwork and now they are saying possible 6 months..ehhh..frustrating!  My mom has always told me that God wouldn't put on me more than I couldn't handle so for now I will just take her words of advice.
On a positive note I love my family!  I am so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter.  She turned four months last Sunday and we took her for her four month check-up today and she couldn't have been healthier!  We gave her rice cereal for the first time tonight and she absoluely loved it!  She would just open her mouth wide and I would put a little bit in there and she would smack on her lips and spit a little bit out..my baby is getting so big!  Presley is only four months old but she is a little fire-cracker..full of personality and life!  Always smiling, sometimes laughing and almost rolling over. :) 


Well I am pretty excited this year...my first Christmas as a mother and Presley's first Christmas. :)  We took her to see Santa for the first time last weekend and she was such a doll.  She just looked at him, stared at the lights (she loves light) smiled..it was so sweet.  Even though this is only her first Christmas and she is only 4 months old, Santa is coming to see her (he already pre-wrapped and came to our house early) this year and bringing her some goodies that she is going to love. :)  Well I am going to try and go to sleep now, I have not been sleeping much at all lately..maybe that is why I have been having such bad headaches lately.  Goodnight for now. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment