Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression.

Bryan, we joke about this often and about how I hated you when we first met.  hehe.  It definitely was no love at first sight.  When we met I thought you were super annoying and such a dork..hehe.  I remember you just telling me to come hang out with you and your friends and I was so hesitant hehe and we have been history from there.  The next day you took me to the movies and we went to eat sushi (hated it then and hate it now) and I realized that day how I didn't take the time to get to know you like I should and I was judging you from my first impresion of you.  You are such a wonderful person despite your dorkyness!  You are by far the smartest man I have ever met ( I am not just saying that, you are so smart ) and I can always come to you anytime.  You are about the most easy-going and relaxed person I have ever met.  No matter what negative things come your way you always look at the bright side and you never little the little things get you down.  You are an excellent father and a great husband!  Love you baby! :)
Love forever and always,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment