Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas is over...Let 2011 begin :)
Well the holidays came and went so fast this year but I must say I am glad they are over. Christmas was awesome this year..it was so nice to be able to spend Christmas with my husband for the first time and it was so amazing to be able to spend it with our little precious girl. We spent Christmas with Bryan's family and went out to eat for Christmas dinner on Christmas day. I was a little hesitant about going out to eat but it was great. It's really not about what you eat or where you eat at, it's about being able to be with family and the ones you love. I must say I had the best Christmas dinner ever..Fried Shrimp! LOL it was sooo good! Presley really enjoyed her first Christmas as well. She got so many gifts and and several checks for her college savings account. She got a ton of clothes, several teethers, stuffed animals, Violet (the talking dog that says her name), a talking purse, some bath toys, a couple of VTech toys and much much more. She is a very loved little girl! She was so cute opening her presents..she just wanted the paper in her mouth..she is just so darn precious :) All in all I must say I had a GREAT Christmas! I have so much to be thankful for this year and I hope 2011 is just as good. I am thankful to have a good man who stands beside me in every decision I make and a great father and I am so very thankful for my precious little girl who means the world to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment