There is no one in particular I wish I could be. I am perfectly happy with being me. There are things I wish I could change..my patience for one and I wish I could control my anger a little better. Sometimes I wish I could be a little more forgiving and not be so judgemental. I wish I could just be happy with myself 100% but I always find something wrong ( I think all women do ) LOL.. I wish I would've done this differently or I wish I would've done that differently but everything happens for a reason and I am happy that I have accomplished the goals I have set for myself thus far. Sometimes I wish I could be a little more forward with my emotions with some people. Sometimes I wish I was one of the people that could walk into a crowd of people I didn't know and just start talking but instead I clam up and get really nervous. I look at people like my mom and she is like the sweetest person in the world and she could talk to anyone and everyone...she would probably talk to a brick wall if there wasn't anyone around to listen. :) I wish I could be more forward like her and strike up a conversation with just anyone. I wish I was a little more spiritual. I wish I could take things with a grain of salt instead of pulling and picking everything apart and overanalyzing every little thing. There are always things I wish I could change to become a better me but these flaws I have are what makes me so special. Most of all, I wish I had willpower to resist chocolate. ;) One day I may just weigh 500 pounds if I don't. Hehe :)Love forever and always,
me :)
My super duper sweet mama! Easter egg hunt many years ago. :)
I think we were in Helen here..look at how happy my mom looks. Love her to death!



No comments:
Post a Comment