Dear Leigh Oglesby, we were the best of friends growing up. I haven't seen or spoken to you in years but I hope your doing well. I remember every single day I was either at your house or you were at mine..hehe good times. I remember the first time I ever came to your house was for a Christmas cookie party for all the neighbors and children in the neighborhood to get to know each other. I can remember everyday meeting you half way in 'the field' hehe. We would often hang out at your house..my house was boring hehe. You had a trampoline, a tree swing, tetherball and a really big fun treehouse that we would play in often. I remember one day we were playing on the tree swing and you pushed me so hard into the tree my front brackets (braces) on my teeth completely came off. Hehe. I remember often taking trips with your church to various places..I specifically remember going to the zoo ( I think that was the last time I have been now that I am thinking about it.) I remember your mom always letting us make homeade pizza and that was the first time I ever used or saw a cheese grater lol. I loved using that thing. Hehe :) Everytime I see one it always reminds me of you..that sounds weird lol. I remember the day your mom found out she was pregnant with Paige..I swore to you I wouldn't tell anyone (not even my mom) hehe. I haven't seen you since Paige was just a baby..that was when I still lived on Pleasant Grove many years ago. I remember my parents taking us to Disney World and we had a blast! We thought we were such big girls because they let us have our own hotel room..hehe so fun. We got up super early just so you could curl my hair and we even had matching red tweety bird outfits lol. I don't know why I always HATED tweety! You were my first real best friend and we were so close you even let me read your diary. hehe. Gosh that was so long ago..I can't believe it has been about 14 years since I last saw you! Hope your doing well and I hope your family is well. I wish you all the best of luck in life and I know you are doing wonderful for yourself. :)
Love always and forever,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment