Hannah, I miss you like a whole lot!! You were definitley my sanity in not only Montana but in the field as well! I am so lucky to have made such a wonderful friend who I can always confide in and it is so great knowing that you will not judge me. I can honestly say you are one of the most genuine people I have ever met. You are such a good-hearted and all around sweet person. I can remember when you first came to flight you were super shy and definitely 'little miss goodie two shoes' lol you know I love you. :) We always posted to the field together and always made the best of it. I can remember us sharing a room and you would always say 'this reminds me of camp' hehe..I wouldn't know..never been to camp! ha! You know i'm not the camp type lol. Everyone would always ask us if we were sisters..I will never understand that lol! I mean I have hips and you don't!. I have quite the butt and legs and yours were so skinny hehe I had short hair and you had long hair! We were so different..guess we are both just tall so that makes us sisters..and oh yea can't forget your Wis-CAN-sin accent and my southern accent (or so everyone said). ;) I miss our Starbucks dates..I swear you are like my only friend who LOVES Starbucks like I do. I just miss you! I remember our ladies nights where we would go have dinner and go have drinks preferably Chuck Norrises (you know the singer) bahaha! I always hated the field so much but we would always have fun and sit around and watch girly movies, do our nails, or sleep on the desk hehe. Most of all I miss my work-out partner. We really started working out when you were training for your marathon and it was great! I miss having you to motivate me! I can't believe our time in the military came and went so fast! Good luck in the future..with guard and your training to become loadmaster...I know you will do great! :) I had an awesome time when you came to see me and meet Miss.Presley for the first time..she just loved you! Miss you and next time I will come and visit you there when you get done with your training and Presley is a little older. You will have to show me around the Mall of America. :)
Love forever and always,
Nicole
P.S. Awww :( I am not going to have a baking partner this Christmas! Probably a good think seeing as we ate most of the stuff before we got it to the field hehe. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment