Lindsey, we have known each other for several years now..since 10th grade to be exact. I remember when we met you were sooo shy. :) It didn't take long before you opened up and we have been great friends since. I can remember you always coming over to stay at my house and we would 'run the streets' ha! We thought we were so cool hanging out with older boys and drinking wine coolers. :) But before all that you were with Aaron and remember y'all tried hooking me up with Kenny? hehe. I remember we went to Aaron's to watch a movie and you kept telling Kenny to kiss me lol.....We won't go there lol. I remember us always lying to my dad telling him we were going to the skating rink and remember that one time Aaron couldn't come get us and we were stuck outside Starlight for like 6 hours with no money lol. We always had a great time hanging out with Snowball, David, Chris and whoever the rest of them were hehe. Remember Evan?! What about Ruffles! Hahahaha! I remember us skipping school like at least 3 days a week and we would go to the mall instead hehe..it's a wonder I graudated on time! Ohh brings back so many good memories! You have always been there for me and I couldn't ask for more. Throughout the years we have always remained friends despite the distance between us..I am glad to see you so happy with Patrick and you are truly blessed to have those 3 beautiful babies! I love you guys so very much! :) Love forever and always, Nicole
Monday, December 6, 2010
Day 15- Letter to the person you miss the most.
Let me just start by saying I miss having all of my good friends close. I love all of my friends dearly and would do anything for any of them. :) During the past few years I have been away from my best friends but we have continued to remain close.
Crystal, I miss you so very much! I remember the day we met..child development and you were the only other 'pretty' girl in the room well besides ramen noodle bahaha jk and we have been the best of friends since. Well that was back during your 'I'm so inlove with John S. days' LOL I am so glad you got rid of that boy! Hehe! That night we went out to celebrate and had soo much fun! Remember Buttermilk?! LOL! I reember everyday we were suppose to go to the daycare for our internship but we would go for like 5 minutes then go hang out at my house or go have lunch hehe. I remember going to Mama's with you lol and taking random trips to meet people. ;) Girl we used to always dress like hoochie mamas (even if it was soo cold outside) and ride to Moreland like we were cool or something hehe. I still remember your favorite pink ruffel skirt lol..ohh so many great memories! On the nights we couldn't find anything to do we would drive aimlessly up and down 138 looking for boys hehe. We were so crazy! Remember our pinyata?! LOL! I am so glad we have remained the best of friends despite our distance. I just want you to know I am always here for you. You are such a great mama and a wonderful friend. Love you tons! Love forever and always, Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment