Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 14- Letter to someone you’ve drifted away from.



Vanessa, gosh girl I miss you so very much!  We have been through some of the hardest times together.  We met in basic military training ( you didn't like me then lol to be honest I didn't like you either )  hehe.  We didn't really become the best of friends until tech school.  There were like no girls to choose from and from that point we stuck together and became besties.  I remember we always had so much fun..you had your car at Lackland and we would always go shopping, go to Starbucks and go down to Riverwalk every weekend.  I remember always riding around with you listening to U2 (still one of my faves) and just having so much fun.  I remember we were devastated when we got orders to different places but shortly after Bryan and I got married I got stationed with him and we were together again.  Even though we both hated Montana we made the best of it.  Me and you were the queens of shopping there hehe..we knew all 2 of the hotspots ha.  I still remember our first Thanksgiving together..we hadn't made it to flight yet and me and you cooked for all of our friends and we didn't have a kitchen table yet or any furniture for that matter but we cooked a feast and sat in the floor and ate lol..Thankgiving 06.  We made a pretty darn good dinner if I must say so myself.  You and Evi always meant the world to me.  Even if she did hate Bryan (or so she always said hehe) we always had fun playing and painting pictures.  I hope you guys are doing well . :)  I still remember all the guys were always like "hook me up with your friend"  LOL and I would always tell them to back off!  Ha!  You were always like the bubbliest person I knew and always so full of life.  I can remember so many times you would come over when Bryan was working and me and you would drink a bottle of wine and cook a meal together.  You would always spend the night with me the night Bryan posted and we would watch movies and you plucked my eyebrows hehe.  Remember the candy store?!  We were regulars there and we would always get fudge and you would get saltwater taffy and I would get those mint things..LOL we would always over indulge then go to the gym afterwards.  I still remember one of the last weekends we spent together was when we went to Missoula...fun trip!  We drank a little too much but it was a blast! hehe.  We haven't really spoke much since we both got out of the military and living so far apart but I miss you like crazy and think of you often.  I actually tried to call you last week and I left you a voice mail but I haven't heard back yet. :(  Hope all is well and I hope to hear from you soon.  Miss and love you tons.
Love forever and always,
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment