Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 13- Someone you wish could forgive you.


This letter is rather hard.  I can't think of anyone who I have hurt and that hasn't forgiven me.  If there is someone that I can't think of I am very sorry.

Dear anyone I may have ever hurt, I am terribly sorry if I have ever hurt you in any way.  I hope you have forgiven me now if you are someone who I have ever hurt in the past.  I am only human and I make mistakes.  I sometimes judge quickly and speak to fast.  I have said mean and hurtful things out of anger.  There have been times where I have been selfish and not thought about others' feelings and only about my own.  There have been times where I have disagreed without thinking of other people.  I haven't always been nice to everyone.  There have been times where I could have been more compassionate about certain situations.  I like everyone else is nowhere near perfect.  I have made many of mistakes and I am working on being a better me.  Working toward being a more genuine and good-natured me.  So anyone who hasn't forgiven me for my faults please forgive me now.  Thanks :)
Love forever and always,
A Better Me

No comments:

Post a Comment