Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 12- Letter to the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain.

Dad, I have already written one letter to you and I can't believe I am actually expending more energy to write to you again but in all of my years of existence you are the only person that comes to mind when I think of pain at this point.  I was home last week for Thanksgiving and I actually called you to try and give you one LAST chance to meet your grandaughter and low and behold you didn't come through ( To be honest I wasn't surprised one bit).  At this point I don't care what people know about you.  You are a liar, manipulator, cheater and most of all a SORRY father.  It is your loss not mine.  I gave you one last chance and now I am done with you.  Bryan as well as everyone else that knows me has been telling me for years that you were a waste of my time..I should have listened.  One day you will realize that family is much more important than status.  Life is not about what kind of car you drive, how many houses you own, or any materialistic things for that matter.  Life is about your family and valuing the ones you love..guess you didn't get the memo.  I am sick and tired of hearing negative things about my mother and I coming out of your mouth and your wife's mouth.  If she was any kind of real woman and you were any kind of a real man those things wouldn't happen.  You two are the perfect fit for each other..both self-centered and very rude.  I have never met two more un-Godly people in my life.  Funny how you go to church every time those doors open but you two are sure no Saints.  I am done wasting my breath and worrying about you.  You are good-for-nothing and Presley has all the grand parents she needs to love her unconditionally and you will be the one missing out not her.  For now she has a wonderul grandfather Jeff who is amazing and he is a great stepfather and grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment