Jenna, we have been friends for a very long time! I think we first met in the 7th grade in Ms.Pierce's class (that was one meannnn lady) ha! From the moment we met it was like we were always friends and you were always so nice to me. I just love you and your mama and Ashley! :) I can remember when we first started hanging out I always came to y'all's house on Glen Burne Dr. LOL funny that I can remember that but I can't remember what I did today lol. We have had our ups and down but for the most part remained friends throughout the years. We had our arguments about who knows what..lol remember when we had to go to that one room in h.s. b/c we couldn't get along and you were screaming at me in the lunch room haha why were we fighting again?! I remember when you were like in love with Kurt haha..all I would hear all day long is Kurt this and Kurt that...Kurt is just sooo dreamy. ;) Haha I was like in love with the red-head Nick who I swear to this day used to wear make-up haha! What was I thinking ?!?! LOL! We used to always go to Metro Heights every Wednesday night..that was always so much fun! We would always work tribulation trail every year together..so much fun! By the way it is not near as good as it used to be when we did it! I went this year and wasn't impressed at all. No matter what we did it was always a great time! I can remember you spending the night at my house often and we were always raiding my moms closet for clothes to wear in the morning. A few years later we started going to Griffin Tech together..don't remember much about the school however I remember us meeting often for lunch hehe :) Me and you always loved to eat! You would often cook for me at y'alls apartment..your cube steak was always soo good! I still to this day can not make it like you could! My last great memory of you is when we went to that haunted house Netherworld in Atl and I was so scared I literally peed my pants haha and ripped your brand new Tommy Hilfiger shirt (sorry ;0) That night was so much fun! Fast forward a few years later and you are married to a handsome wonderful man with two beautiful girls and still as beautiful as ever. Jenna, you truly have been one of my longest and bestest friends and really have been there through the hard times. I love you so very much! Since you have been living in Tenn and I was in the military we haven't seen each other in gosh about 5 years but I think of you often. I hope to one day meet those beautiful girls of yours. Love you, Terrie and Ashley so much. :)
Love forever and always,
Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment