Letter to my uncle (my dad's brother)
Mike, I actually have met you but was too little to remember. You died when I was very little in a motorcycle accident I believe and I don't have any memories of us. I have heard many stories of your good nature. From stories I have heard you were very witty and always looking to have a good time. I remember my dad telling me one time that the two of you were bored so y'all decided it would be a good idea to take your dirtbikes on the roof of a barn or something and ride off. I don't remember if y'all made it off ok but I surely hope so. I know Muvie loved you very much! She often told me stories about your childhood and how much you meant to her. I know you are sitting in Heaven with her right now and watching over us from above. :) I know you meant a lot to my mom and dad. Mama actually named Cody after you. I know you made a very big impact on everyone. You have three beautiful girls who I rarely talk with but would like to have a better relationship with. Jessica, Kayla and Angie love you so much! One day we will meet again but until then could you please give Muvie a kiss for me. :)
Love forever and always,
Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment