Monday, November 29, 2010
Day 8- Letter to your favorite internet friend.
Jess, oh how I love you dearly! I chose you because I talk to you mostly on facebook although recently we have started talking more on the phone. :)
You are not only my bestest internet friend but my beautiful cousin as well. You get your good looks from me :) haha! I miss you so much! Even though we have always been far apart distance wise I feel as though we have still stayed in touch as much as possible. Y'all always came down for the summers and we always had such a blast! We used to go swimming in Muvie's pool and remember how we always had contest to see who could do the best jumps off the diving board?! Remember mom would choose you and I would get mad lol..or remember how you always used to eat sunflower seeds all the time? I remember when y'all lived in that little house beside the church and we would always walk to the store to get you some sunflower seeds. I even remember your favorite candy bar..nutragous! You always had to have one lol. We always loved to eat (I still do hehe) I think it just ran in the family haha. Oh my goodness you used to piss me off so bad when we would play checkers at Papa's..you would always win and I would get so mad and throw the board across the room..I was a bit of a drama queen hehe. Remember when Papa would fart in a jar and save it for us?! Haha! My most favorite of all time is your ability to rub my back..rub my back and count to 200 haha then I'll rub yours..bahaha. You always were a good back scratcher! I remember when Pam, Heather and Annie would intentionally smack their gum to make you mad and I remember you screaming from the back of the minivan 'mom stop smacking' gosh that made you sooo mad! LOL! I have so many fond memories from our younger years but recently I think what brought us closer is our pregnancies. You got pregnant and I remember mom calling me and telling me and I remember busting out crying because I was so happy for you but at the same time I felt like I was being punished. 2 months later I found out I was pregnant again. We shared our experiences with each other and gave advice to each other. Jake is a lucky boy and I think your a great mama! Love you Jessie poo :)
P.S. I really wish I could find that picture of us wearing those stupid smiley face shirts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment