For as long as I can remember I have had so many hopes and dreams for myself. From a very young age I have always dreamed of being a successful well respected woman with high moral values. I have always dreamed of being a woman who would make all the right decisions in life and to put my best foot forward in any situation that may arise. I have always dreamed I would be given the ability to never judge but as time goes on I realize that is only human nature and will always be a dream. I have always dreamed to be a person with a positive attitude even in the most negative of situations. I have always dreamed to be the most honest and real person that I am capable of being. I have always dreamed I would always be a leader and never a follower.
My biggest dream of all was always to meet a man who loved me unconditionally and to have a large beautiful family. I have always dreamed about being a wonderful mother but I have also always dreamed of having a wonderful career as well. For now I must say my dreams
have came true at this point in my life. I am married to a wonderful man and I have the most beautiful little girl who means the world to me. I have a wonderful family and I really could not dream of anything better at this point. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment