Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 6- Letter to a stranger.




Dear loved one of the lost, I recently read your blog and I was absolutely amazed by your strength during such a hard time in your life.  You have endured more in the past year than anyone should ever have to face in their lifetime.  I was absoluely amazed how you turned such an unfortunate situation into a situation of such high spirits.  I couln't fathom the feeling of loosing a soulmate.  And having to go through such an unfortunate time while pregnant is absolutely un-imaginable to me.  I just want you to know you had a lasting impact in my mind.  Even though you lost someone so dear to you , a beautiful life was born.  I don't know who you are but I think you are a beautiful and stong woman on the inside and out.  Situations like yours help me to realize that my life is wonderful and there are many thing that are not worth getting upset about because there is always someone somewhere in a much more difficult situation than myself.  Thanks for sharing you story . :)  Best of wishes to you.

Sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment