To my dearest Cody,
Gosh, I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I was in the 2nd grade and I was waiting out by the bus-stop when mom and dad left to go to the hospital to start your induction process ( you were stubborn, some things never change ) hehe . :) I was so excited to be a big sister..I had always wanted a sibling and finally you came along. I can remember the night you came home from the hospital. We shared a room at the time and I can remember mom putting you down in to your crib and I can remember just walking over to your crib looking at you and just wanting you to grow up so I would actually have someone to play with. Now in the blink of an eye you are a mature 16 year old working, handsome, strong young man. Where did the years go?! From a very early age I was more of a mother figure than a sister figure to you. You always followed me everywhere I went and you always called me noonoo. :) You were such an adorable little boy. You used to love vienna sausages and chocolate milk. During the summers mom and dad worked and I stayed with you all day during the day. You would always say 'Noonoo I want to watch red set bird'..only later did I understand you were saying you wanted to watch the show 'ready set learn' on the Disney channel. You would sit at the coffee table in your little brown rocking chair and eat your vienna sausages and drink your chocolate milk. You were such a sweet little boy. When you were little you used to love telling everyone everything even if it wasn't true..I remember one time we were sitting at breakfast at church with a rather large group of people and it got real quiet and you blurted out 'duck'
(another name you called me)'why do you always fart in your sleep'? (LOL) I can laugh about this now but being a young little girl I was so embarrased and angry at you for saying this out loud. You never held back! You used to love Telletubies and Papa and me would always make you 'tubby tustard' cause thats what they ate and that is what you wanted..simple enough..jello pudding with food coloring and you were a happy camper! I remember one of the funniest things you ever did. You had one of those little power motorized jeeps and I remember one day we were outside playing and when I turned out you were hooking your little jeep up to dad's horse/cow trailer...I mean the trailer probably weighed a few tons, I don't know where you thought you were going to be pulling it to but it sure was cute. You were a very happy-go-lucky little boy and you have grown into such a handome smart young man! I am so proud to be your big sister and I hope you know you can always come to me in any situation or come talk to me about anything. 'Aye bruh i'm here for you mane' :) Love you Cody!
Love always and forever,
Noonoo, duck, or Nicole whichever you prefer :)

No comments:
Post a Comment