Well here we are on Day 2 and believe it or not I am enjoying blogging. Just so you know, it is very hard for me to express my feelings in writing. I have never really been good at it but I will surely give it my best shot. As for today, I am happily married and not really crushing on anyone except my husband but I can remember one person in particular who I always had a little school-girl crush on since I can remember :)
Livin' La Vida Loca..does that ring a bell?! Don't laugh hehe :)
Ricky, for as long as I can remember I loved your music! Your good looks weren't bad either! I can remember jamming out to your music in my little blue escort with my windows down like I was cool or something. ;) I knew your songs word for word. I even had a tshirt with your picture on it! It was definitely one of those school-girl crushes when I was a teenie bopper. I really don't listen to your music anymore (do you even sing anymore haha)!
Well Ricky, I am sorry to say but I am happily taken now so your chance with me is gone..oh yes I am forgetting you are not really interested in women anyways...too bad :) Hey whatever floats your boat and best of luck with your ongoing career and family.
Sincerely,
Nicole
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--2144476

No comments:
Post a Comment