Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

Bryan,  you are not only my husband but my best friend.  You are always the first person I come to when it comes to anything.  Happy news, sad news, or if i'm just venting you are always the first.  I always know I can tell you anything, and you will never judge or hold anything against me.  I can always come to you in confidentiality and trust for you to tell no one.  You know more about me than anyone without a doubt.  I know you love me deeply even if I do drive you crazy sometimes.  I know God sent you to me for a reason.  I can honestly say I don't know if I would have made it in the military without you.  There were so many times I cried and struggled, and you were always there to push me through the good and bad times.  You encouraged me to finish what I started and to be a stronger woman.  I always knew I had a lot of potential, drive, and ambition for life but without you I would not be where I am.  You have not only been a great husband for the past 4 years, but you have also been my best friend and the father to our beautiful baby girl.  I love you baby!  AKA My Wittle Cuddle Bunny!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment