Can you still read my blog?! I made some changes and I want to make sure you can still see it! I've decided it's time for me to start blogging again..I was very much enjoying..then you know life, kids, school, the house, yard, everything else got in the way. I have not really had much to say lately. For whatever reason, I've been really down. Like really down. i don't know what has gotten in to me but I had a vivid dream, a very vivid dream of my mom and ever since, I have been thinking of her so much. I just want to be able to call her and tell her something new Willow did or tell her that P has been asking about her lately but I can't. When I get in these sort of "moods" I guess you could say, everything upsets me but i'm hoping i'm on the mend now. I have to be! I think me being sad and stressed has affected every aspect of my life. My marriage, kids, and oh yes my weight. Haven't been able to loose a single pound despite working out, going to fitness bootcamp, going for walks everyday, eating pretty good..I mean what the hell is going on?! To say I am frustrated is an understatement. I know what is going on. I have been so upset and stressed that my body is not letting me lose weight..sounds crazy..but that is what is going on. Days like today, I was on the elyptical I wanted to look up and scream at my mom "why the hell did you do this to me, bring so much stress, anxiety, and hurt into my lfie? Why, you did this to me! Why, Why, Why?!? Instead I worked out and cried but it felt better in the end. I know blaming and yelling at her is not going to do anything but I am seriously at such a angry phase and it is not good AT ALL. Wheww..working on it one day at a time..one day at a time.
Next!
My girls are getting too big!! I don't like it at all!! P has been talking so much lately! I mean it's crazy! Potty training is going ok. Haha! She will poop in her panties (always right after she gets off the potty), then poop in her panties, take the poop, put it in the potty, and throw her panties away! GROSS! LOL! We're working on it. She's such a quick learner I know she will grasp it quickly. Willow has rolled over several times and she is soooo active!! Her legs, arms, feet, and hands are ALWAYS moving! She babbles constantly! Presley is so good with her too..she tells everyone that "wiwwow is my wittle sister"! So presh! Love my babies!
That's all I feel writing tonight but I hope my friends in the blogger world are doing good :-)
I am so sorry you are having a rough time lately. Hope it gets better soon. Stress definitely has an affect on weight loss. I know how frustrating it can be, I am an over stresser (I truly don't know how to not stress), don't give up and maybe try to get a little "me" time in (spa day, shopping, something fun!) Hope to see you soon! :)
ReplyDelete