How far along? 39 weeks and so close!!
Maternity clothes? Still dresses everyday. Yay, I will be able to wear my cute jeans again soon (once I get back in shape)! I'm excited!
Sleep? Sleep is few and far between these days. Between getting up to pee every 15 minutes and feeling like i'm on fire all the time, sleep is uncomfortable. My indigestion is horrible right now too and when I lay down I usually end up having to throw up.
Best moment this week? Just feeling my baby girl.
Food cravings? Nothing really. There is really no room for food. I feel like I eat, get full, feel sick, have indigestion, and throw it back up.
Gender? Still a beautiful little princess :) I am so anxious to give birth and see just how beautiful she is!
Fetal Movement? All the time! She's going to be a little gymnast.
What I am looking forward to? Meeting my beautiful princess and seeing how her and her sister interact :)
What I miss? Nothing much.
Words of wisdom? Treasure every moment.
39 week belly shot! Due on Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment