Monday, July 2, 2012

28 weeks.

How far along?  28 weeks.  
Maternity clothes?    Still dresses everyday.

Sleep?  Sleep is not happening for me much these days.  I think it is just a mix of having to pee all the time and always having a lot on my mind..which doesn't help.   

Best moment this week? Always feeling my princess kick up a storm and hearing her strong heartbeat.  No matter how hard my day is, hearing that instantly makes it all better.

Food cravings?  Nothing at all.

Gender?  Still a beautiful little princess :)

Fetal Movement?  All the time! She's going to be a little gymnast.  

What I am looking forward to?  Just meeting my princess (after she bakes a little while longer of course) :)

What I miss?  Nothing much.

Words of wisdom?  Treasure every moment.

Milestones?  I've reached 28 weeks.  So happy and thankful for that.
28 week shot.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute belly! I was the size of a beached whale at 29 weeks with Clayton & Maddy. And with Brayden I had already had him by 29 weeks.

    ReplyDelete