Hello to my blogger friends. I have been having a tough time these last few weeks and have been blogging a lot..but privately. Writing is my outlet..it makes me feel better. I had my meeting tonight with my support group and it was awesome. I love to go and be around other people like myself that struggle on a day-to-day basis and hear how they get through. It brings a sense of comfort and helps me too. I have been so angry with so many people lately and disappointed with a lot of people to say the least. People who I feel like should be there haven't. It's been a tough time. I now more than ever know who I value and who I could give two shits about. It's nice to just go to a meeting and be able to vent about my different emotions and people understand without thinking i'm crazy. I know God nor my mom would want me to be angry but that is just where i'm at right now. I hope in due time with a lot of prayer, I will be able to forgive and move on. Now, I just can't.
On to a more positive note, I have been getting ready for Presley's birthday party. We are doing a princess tea party and man is it going to be cute!! Presley is my little princess and I figured we should go out with a bang right before her little sister gets here. I know my mom was so excited about Presley's birthday party because she was actually going to be here this year to celebrate it with us. I'm still going to do a great big fun party for our friends and little P's friends.
I am also almost 29 weeks pregnant now. My pregnancy is flying by. Baby Willow is getting big and I just know Pres is going to be an amazing big sister. I have been slowly doing Presley's big girl room which is going to be ADORABLE! We are in the process of painting now and hopefully it will all come together in the next few weeks. I would also like to start potty training soon. Presley always tells me before she poops and then wants to be immediately changed. I think it's about time. We shall see.
I'm still in school full-time as well. I will be done with this term in 4 weeks and then I am off for the rest of the year. I have been going to school non-stop since January 2011 so this will be a nice MUCH-NEEDED break. I plan to take my writing competency test right before I have the baby so I will graduate soon!! I can't wait. I plan to start right away on continuing my education. Why not?! Free money! Who could complain. Well it's not free..it's at the expense of my time but it's worth it.
Anyways, just taking life day by day, moment by moment. I know the worse has happened in these past few months so life can only look up from here. I hope anyways. I don't think I can take anymore stress. Enough for now. Talk to y'all soon.
I can't wait to see pictures of Presley's party, I loved what you did last year. Also, any friend or person for that matter who think you're crazy for having different emotions when dealing with your mom passing away needs to move to Mars. Those are just natural feelings that come along with any loss.
ReplyDelete