Friday, June 22, 2012

27 weeks tomorrow.

How far along?  I will be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow.  
Maternity clothes?    Nah.  I still stick to dresses.

Sleep?  To be honest, I feel like I never sleep.  I sleep when I can but most nights it is few and far between.

Best moment this week? Just feeling Miss.Willow.  She is truly a blessing.  I'm in love already.  Also, Presley and I bought her her "coming home from the hospital outfit".  It's super cute.  Presley picked it out :)

Food cravings?  Nothing much.  

Gender?  Still a beautiful little princess :)

Fetal Movement?  All the time!  I swear I think she's kickboxing in there.

What I am looking forward to?  Just meeting my princess (after she bakes a little while longer of course) :)

What I miss?  Nothing much.

Words of wisdom?  Treasure every moment.

Milestones?  I am already or almost in the third trimester?  I mean when does it really start?  Every website says something different.  
27 week belly shot.

1 comment:

  1. You win the award for cutest pregnant person EVER!

    ReplyDelete