How far along? 23 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by.
Maternity clothes? No. Just dresses everyday.
Sleep? Not so much lately.
Best moment this week? Just feeling my little Willow move. She is truly a blessing.
Food cravings? Nothing much.
Gender? Still a beautiful little princess :)
Fetal Movement? All the time! This baby girl is so active, it's crazy.
What I am looking forward to? Just getting a few things for the nursery and getting some monogrammed "Willow" items :)
What I miss? Nothing much.
Words of wisdom? Treasure every moment.
Milestones? I am over half way there. Can't believe I will soon be 6 months prego!
Maternity clothes? No. Just dresses everyday.
Sleep? Not so much lately.
Best moment this week? Just feeling my little Willow move. She is truly a blessing.
Food cravings? Nothing much.
Gender? Still a beautiful little princess :)
Fetal Movement? All the time! This baby girl is so active, it's crazy.
What I am looking forward to? Just getting a few things for the nursery and getting some monogrammed "Willow" items :)
What I miss? Nothing much.
Words of wisdom? Treasure every moment.
Milestones? I am over half way there. Can't believe I will soon be 6 months prego!
I'm so happy to see a pregnancy update. 23 weeks already though? Time is flying for you.
ReplyDelete