Saturday, April 21, 2012

18 Weeks pregnant!!

How far along? Holy cow, I am 18 weeks today!  I can''t believe in 2 weeks I will officially be half way through my pregnancy!!


Maternity clothes? Not really.  A couple of dresses are maternity but that's about it.

Sleep?  Not very much because of Bryan's new schedule.  I'm home alone every night :/

Best moment this week?  Just Princess P talking to her baby sister or brother!  

Food cravings?  Still spicy food!  Spicy cheese too!!

Gender?  I don't even know any more!!  I am carrying super low this time unlike the way I carried Presley (super high) so we shall see :)  I really am thinking boy!!  Bry and I both had boy dreams last night!!!!  I don't know??!?!?!

Fetal Movement?  Not much lately

What I am looking forward to?  Finding out the gender Thursday!!!

What I miss?  Hmm nothing.   

Words of wisdom?  Stay active and work-out (when you can)!  I have continued to work-out to hopefully have as smooth of a delivery that I did with Presley!!  

Milestones?  I am feeling great!!  


18 week pic!

2 comments:

  1. You look so tiny, I'm jealous! Good for you keeping up with working out, wish I could find the time or had the motivation to do it! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete