Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update on life and new baby.

So Pres has been at Bryan's moms house since Thursday and we are headed down to the beach this morning to pick her up.  I am sooo excited..so excited that I woke up at 6 this morning!  LOL!  I can't wait to see my princess!

Thursday, we went to check on our new peanut for the very first time.  All was well :)  The heartbeat was strong and I was measuring right on track!  I go back in 4 more weeks and I can't wait!  My belly is definitely growing faster this time.  I have always heard that by the second time your stomach muscles have already been stretched out so I definitely believe it!  Bryan is so excited to be a daddy again.  He has been telling me since the day I delivered Pres that he wanted another.  We are both just over the moon excited :)

On a really good note, Bryan got the job!  He has been waiting for a over half a year for the security investigation to clear and it finally did!  I am so proud of him.  Proud of him for being so ambitious and driven.  He is so excited to finally have a career and a career that he has always wanted.  I know he will excel and do great!  He will pretty much be gone this whole month (leaving tomorrow morning) for work, training, etc so i'm a little sad but I will get through it.  I always hate when he goes out of town..I feel like I never sleep!  I'm hoping that everything on top of being pregnant will just make me pass out at night.  Anyways, i'm done blabbing for now.  Hope everyone is doing great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment