Friday, February 3, 2012

A little bit of this. A little bit of that.

Well Hannah left today and I must say we had a great time!!  She is one of my very dear friends whom I met in the AF and she is getting ready shortly to deploy and it was great to see her before she leaves!  We went to Disney last weekend and I had so much fun.  However, I was a little sad because I couldn't ride any rides (according to the signs) however, I did ride a few of the slow ones.  I am a total adrenaline junkie so it was sad to see all of those fun coasters that I couldn't ride but I didn't want to risk it.  Instead, we rode a couple rides, ate yummy food, saw some good shows, ate more yummy food, and oh yes ate yummy food!  I feel like the majority of the time we were eating!  LOL!  What can I say we both love to eat..only difference is is that hers hasn't caught up with her yet!  LOL! And well me..I figure i'm eating for two..right?!  Oh wait, that's my excuse anyways!  ;)   That was also the first time I was away from Presley and oh man was it hard?!  It was only for two days but I missed her so much!  She had a great daddy/daughter weekend!  Daddy is all play so I know she enjoyed herself!  We had a great week full of shopping, sight-seeing, and just hanging out!



So far my pregnancy is going well.  I am going to the doctor soon and can't wait!  My only complaint is some back pain but I guess that is nothing and it could be worse!  Other than that, I am feeling good and i'm a little tired too but that is to be expected.  I bought Pres a couple Big Sister shirts and they are super cute :)  I keep asking her if she wants to be a big sister and of course she always says "no"!  I guess that is to be expected coming from a almost 18 month old.  She has no clue what i'm talking about.  She always notices babies when we go out in public.  When my friend Laura was in town a couple weeks ago, she and her little baby boy Hayden came over.  At one point, I looked over and Presley had put a book on top of his head while he was laying in his infant carrier.  She was pointing and saying "book" "book".  She really though he should enjoy a story or too!  LOL..she is too funny!  I think she is going to be a great Big Sister!  I am also excited to start decorating her new bedroom!  It's going to be super cute!!  So since I am talking about Presley I might as well talk about her newest obsession....bee-bo's.  Bryan's mom who spoils her ROTTEN loves to give her sweets!  She gave her a bee-bo (aka pecan twirl) and now Presley is constantly screaming "Bee-Bo".  Well today she was screaming "bee-bo" and "foffee"  aka coffee!  Only my child would request a debbie cake and coffee for breakfast!  She doesn't really get coffee but we pretend.  I know worst mother award but I find it quite hilarious!




Anyways, school is going good too.  I plan to keep going full-time until baby is born and then I will be almost graduated but I might shoot for graduating before baby is here.  I had to slow my load down...I was getting way too overwhelmed but we shall see.  My classes are getting harder and more time consuming.  For now, i'm just trucking along and doing what I can do.  That's it for now and I will update as soon as I go to the doctor.  Hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment