So today a few of my friends and our precious babies got together to do some ornament decorating! Super fun! Instead of buying smaller ornaments, I decided on one big one! I wanted to be able to put her handprint on as well as decorate. The paint was a bit runny but overall a super cute idea with the kiddos. Presley doesn't like her hands dirty at all and I mean AT ALL! She is such a girly girl! I barely got a handprint but it was good enough for this mama! I wanted to take pictures but forgot my camera. Luckily, my friend did get some good pictures. Presley also did something else incredibly cute today! She pointed at her bow holder and requested a "bow". Whaaaaaa? My child wanted to wear a whhhhaaaatttt? Yep, she requested a bow! Um yes if you know me, you know I am all about a bow or a headband. She still doesn't have much hair but it lasted for a bit. She looked so adorable!



No comments:
Post a Comment