Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Maybe baby?

So I have been thinking a lot lately about my life and the direction I am going in.  I feel like we (as in Bryan and I) have some great opportunities coming our way (will blog about it later) and sometimes even though I know what direction i'm headed in as far as school and my career and sometimes I feel like I don't know if that is really what I want at all..  I am really thinking a lot more now than ever that I really want to have another baby soon.  It is such a tough decision.  Let's face it, having another child would slow me down a little as far as finding a career.  Sometimes I feel a little pressure from several people to finish school, get as much education as I can, so I can hurry up and get my foot in the door career wise.  I am to the point in my life where I am content and wouldn't mind staying home for a few more years (while going to school) and just being a mom.  I have always just wanted to just be be a mom.  When I was young, my mom and dad worked full-time and all the time.  I don't really want that for my child(ren).  I don't really think there are or ever were any stay at home moms in my family or Bryan's and I think it is hard for them to understand where I am coming from or my perspective of the situation.  Sometimes, I feel like I am fighting a losing battle.  I always wonder if anyone else has ever felt the way I do?  I am really thinking that I really do want another baby soon.  I really want nothing more in the world than to have several little ones running around and making racket and laughing.  I love my little nugnug and I want to give her a little brother or sister.  Bryan is on board with me but sometimes outside influences just get to me too much.  Bryan wants several kids (I think 2 or 3).  He has been wanting another since Presley was born!  She is such a daddy's girl and I think I need a mommy's girl or boy ;)  It's such a tough and conscious decision to bring another child into this world.  I think I will wait and see how the next few weeks pan out..I will be updating soon :)
There is really no better or more comforting feeling than holding your child.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww how exciting! I understand the pressure of outside influences, but all that matters is what you and your hubby want and feel is best for your family! I hope things pan out! :)

    ReplyDelete