Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stressed to the max.

So tonight I am feeling stressed out.  I have a lot going on right now and don't know where to start.  Presley has a horrible rash on her bottom.  She screams when I change her, wipe it, anything..she has been so upset all day today.  Poor thing.  You mamas know that when your baby is sad or uncomfortable it makes us mamas sad too. We went to the beach for the weekend and of course left the dogs home and the neighbor watched them.  I got completely eaten up at the beach this weekend by sand fleas.  Multiply a mosquito bite times 10 on the itchiness scale and that's how itchy they are.  My legs, arms, fingers, neck, and feet are covered.  Came home today and the dogs ripped down the curtain in the bathroom and shredded it.  There is so much sand and dirt in the pool from them digging that the pool is completely out of whack.  They continue to dig under the fence to get out.  They are digging all around the yard where the electrical wires are.  They have destroyed so many things.  I know what y'all are thinking..'why don't you just get rid of them'...if you are a pet lover or dog lover then you understand.  I found a a Navy family that wants to take both dogs.  I am meeting with them tomorrow to see how they interact together.  It really makes me sad to give them up but with Bryan starting this new job and traveling 24/7 it is just too hard for me to try and take care of  a 3,000 square foot house, a yard and pool, a child, a house, laundry, and full-time schooling..way.too.much!  Praying that all goes well tomorrow.  I am super sad tonight.  Presley's one year check-up is tomorrow also.  I have been offering milk to her and she continues to spit it out.  She doesn't like it.  I am still breastfeeding a lot but feeling that Presley is starting to be over it.  She really only does it for comfort and no other reason.  What do I do?  I'm hoping the doctor can give me some answers.  School starts back tomorrow and is going to be crazy.  I am taking some high level classes and extremely nervous.  I am nervous because everything is on me when Bryan starts traveling all over for days or weeks at a time.  I know Bryan is taking this job opportunity because it is great for him/us/our future but it is overwhelming.  What am I going to do?  How do I take care of the house? laundry? Presley?  Hard medical classes?  pool?  by myself?  Luckily, I have some awesome friends here that I know will be by my side to help me out.  I love all my friends and family who have continued to stand by my side and help me out through the good times and bad.  Thank you for being there for me.  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment