Here lately I feel as if I haven't had a moment to breathe and really enjoy the positives in my life..I always have a million and one things on my to do list..I mean there is always housework/yardwork, cleaning, washing, polishing, painting, re-grouting, schoolwork, steaming, and did I mention pool-maintenance 24-7. Being a homeowner never stops..I tell ya what.. Between all of that craziness and taking care of Pres, I am a busy busy mama but I love it. I stay on my toes..I can't tell you the last time I just sat and watched T.V maybe 5 mins here and 5 mins there but there really just aren't enough hours in the day. School started back yesterday so more on my plate but I got it under control. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..I will be done soon enough :)
On a different note, Pres is growing up way too fast (almost 10 months in a few days). She is pulling up onto things, eating mostly solids (she doesn't like baby food at all) but she is still breastfeeding. She is one healthy little girl. She has another tooth coming in (her sixth one) but you would never know it. She is still so happy go lucky all the time. Lately she has been pulling herself up in her crib in the mornings when she gets up and stares through the rails toward our bedroom yelling 'mamama' or 'dadada'! We always know that is our que to go get her :) She waves bye-bye all the time and she is always smiling and laughing. We are in swimming lessons right now and they are getting better. Pres LOVES the water (takes after her daddy) and we wanted to start her young to be safe. She is on her way to being a little fish in the water :) She is also successfully taking a sippy cup now! It wasn't the easy thing seeing as she has never taken a bottle but I found a sippy that works perfect for her. Anyways, I am hosting a playdate today so I have to get going but I just wanted to update on why I haven't been blogging as much lately...
Hope everyone is doing fantastic :)

She is so adorable and has the prettiest eyes!
ReplyDelete