Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let the baby proofing begin..

So a couple days ago, my sweet angel officially turned 10 months old!  She started crawling last week and needless to say, she is in to everything!  By everything I mean crawling all over the place, pulling up on to the fireplace, opening drawers, trying to eat the door stoppers (she actually pulled the end of one off yesterday).  If you've been to my house house then you know it is all tile and hardwoods and definitely not baby friendly at all so we made a trip to Babies'R'Us (the biggest rip-off store ever by the way)  to get some foam mats to lay out all over the living room for Presley's little knees.  Needless to say, our living room is not attractive in the least, as a matter of fact I feel like i'm in ChuckECheese when i'm sitting in here.  I have figured out now by the way that once you have a child the pretty little knick-knacks and cute floor decor goes out the window.  In comes the ugly multi-colored foam padding, and ugly padding all around the fireplace.  However, Presley loves her new space!  On a different note, could everyone please just keep me in your prayers.  I am not one to put my business out there but I am having a difficult time right now with some things and I really hope I can get out of this rut soon.  I have always been one to carry the weight of everything on my shoulders and I feel as though it is too much right now.  Just please keep me in your prayers :)  Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!



1 comment:

  1. BRU is a rip. I always try to shop Amazon first. We are going to need to start baby-proofing soon. Our work is never done, is it?

    ReplyDelete