So today Pres and I went for our weekly Wal-Mart shopping trip. Fun Fun :) She was good like always..she just sat in the cart..with hot pink sandals and her piggy tail hairband :) She was dressed adorable like always snacking away on her mum mums. People were passing and talking and waving to her and she was just laughing and screaming (as she usually does) not mad screams but cheerful screams :) She is a very vocal little girl! One particular lady just really touched my heart today. She was in a wheel chair and it she has a mental illness but was just as sweet as can be. She came up to the cart and just stared and smiled at Presley. Presley returned a smile back just a giggling and kicking her little chunky legs so much that her piggy tail faux hairband was crooked (LOL). The lady started tickling her and as Pres screamed and laughed with her two little bottom teeth poking out.. the lady was like oh my goodness you are so cute. She said she wished she would've been given the opportunity to have a child. She was so sweet and I tell you she must of sat there tickling her for like 5 minutes but I didn't have the heart to move. I just stood there and smiled in the middle of the aisle and my mind started racing..she made me feel a little sad. I just couldn't imagine being confined to a wheel chair and having to depend on someone to do everything for me. I couldn't imagine knowing that I would probably never have a "normal" life and I couldn't imagine knowing that I would never be able to have children. I must say the lady seemed as happy as a clam and she was so darn sweet. She made my day and put a smile on my baby girl's face. I walked out of Wal-Mart just being so thankful for the healthy life I was given and for my precious baby girl's good health. It makes me so happy to know that Presley brings so much joy and happiness into not only my life but others as well. Today, I am thankful and could never imagine my life without my little sweet nug nug :)
No comments:
Post a Comment