So on top of the good food and nice visit with everyone mama took me out Saturday evening and we got an amazing pedi. It was the works! We had a mud mask on our legs, hot rocks between our toes, hot towels on our legs..and I can't forget the amazing massage chair. It better have been a good pedi considering it costed my mom $90!! Yes, $90 bucks but it was well worth it!! Her excuse was we don't get together that often..now I have to think of a creative way to convince my hubby, I have to keep it up..meaning my cutely decorated toes..when I was pregnant my excuse was that my feet were always hurting (they never did..but he believed me ;)) Now, I don't have an excuse LOL! All in all, it was such a wonderful weekend with my family. Can't beat a good visit and good food all weekend :)
On a different note I think I am getting a little sad that Pres is getting older..I know I know she is only 7 months old! (Am I crazy?)) Yes, maybe a little..I seriously want another baby soon..my goal is to finish school first but I don't want my babies to be too far apart..I want them to be no more than 2 or 2 in a half years apart..we shall see what the future holds for us :) For now, I will embrace every moment that God gives me to be with my sweet girl and enjoy because at this moment I am well aware that time is flying too fast.
me, bry, Janet, Papa, and Pres. My mom's dad and his wife :) They are the ones who make the most amazing breasfast!
4 generations! My granda. mama, me, and Pres.
At my mamas house.. Look at that smile :)
Pres and Boochie..he can't really hear at all and she just kept screaming..I think he heard her ;)
Bry, me, Cody my brother, and Pres. Cody is growing up soo fast! Can you believe he will be 18 this year?!?! Geez, where does the time go!
My sweet girl.
Piggy tails :)



Family time is always good for the soul. Maybe next time you'll be up here for a whole weekend and you can have friend & family time ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd those piggy tails have to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Most definitely Ashley! I would love to catch up :)
ReplyDelete